HEALTH AND WELL BEING PILATES CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
COMPREHENSIVE PILATES TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM CURRICULUM
History of the Pilates Method
Concepts, techniques, and how to teach Pilates exercises on the Reformer, Tower, Cadillac, Ladder Barrel, Small Arc Barrel, and Pilates Chair.
Guidance on client session creation, how to deliver the material in a confident manner and assessing the needs of your client.
Anatomy and Mat Certification also included in the curriculum.
PRIVATE ONE TO ONE PROGRAM DETAILS
12 week program for your convenience with scheduled private 1:1 certification. The 12 weeks begin once your first certification class is attended.
In-person supervised teaching with Toni Ann Mercogliano, DPT & Certified Pilates Instructor
Access to the Health and Well Being Studio to practice
Twenty additional private training sessions with Toni Ann ($2,000)
Manuals and all learning materials will be included
• Lecture Course Attendance on Anatomy, Posture analysis and Mat Certification
• Self-practice 80 hours
• Unsupervised Teaching 50 hours
• Observing Mat or Equipment Lecture 30 hours
• Observation 50 hours
• Supervised teaching 30 hours
• Apprentice teaching 40 hours
• Passing grade on both written and manual test
Program Cost: $5,000 (payment plans available)